Life Coaching: Build the confidence to create the life you love to live.
Life Coaching is an organized system of support and guidance that helps you uncover your personal and professional life goals, then create a workable system of action steps and accountability to achieve them.
It is not therapy. The focus is always on creating balance, living from one’s core values, taking action and having forward movement with set goals. You will be guided on a journey of self-discovery where you will:
- Learn to cherish who you are
- Design the life you choose
- Uncover key blocks
- Discover the Cycle of Fear and learn how to move into your cycle of Freedom
- Discover and live your full potential
- Experience more closeness in your relationships
- Experience increased joy and fulfillment
- Feel more balanced and centered
- Bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be
Wondering where you are at right now? Complete the Assessment Wheel.
To be most effective, an initial three-month commitment is preferred. Additional coaching occurs in monthly increments. To end your life coaching work, a two-week advance notice is required. This allows the necessary time to summarize and encapsulate your learning and strategize your key next steps.
Typically, and for greater flexibility, coaching is done over the telephone. The fee is $375 per month, which includes:
- 1-1/2 hour assessment and discovery session (first month only)
- 3 45-minute coaching calls per month